Wednesday 24 February 2010

luahan dari hati sendiri..

aku boleh dikatakan seorang yang sangat kuat bercakap..tetapi kepada orang-orang yang mahumelayan diri ini :P *too formal* hahah..ok ok...well..thanks a lot to my cuzziesss..na pyah dsabut la ahh..na jua kna bca ne blog ahh hahah..f awu pun..u knoe who u are.. *kirai2* love you all...i have no bestfriend..afta the GREAT incident,i am not going to have bestfriends or a besfriend either..even friends..i only have friend from my FB *tq guys* even kdg2 na kna layan juaa heheh n thru my msn juaa..tq tq..

tipu laa lau i ckp nda lonely sorg2..yeaapp lonely sgt2..apa lg msane my novels abes dh bebcaa hahah..alom g membali kapeh kapeh :P btah jua bulan 7 ne..kn skulah jua me nee..hahah..ohh yeaa maybe,i still have no friend as in 'friend' u knoe,due to i am BSP.. BSP=Bekerja Sebagai Penganggur hahah..kidding..am still waiting for my colledge..amiin th kna ambil..amiiin...amiin...

i feel down..afta my o level rsult..im not down bcos of the results but my mum..i just think dat..ok..i have one cousin wic one intake wif me..and she got all o's..her mum was happy like...*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* then the afternoon,kmi smua dluar..our families punya habit laa lepak dluar ptg2..duduk2 ada yg main n watsoevaa..then her mum wic is my aunt told the story how happy was she..i was looking at my mum..how i wish i can hug her there..n feel sorry for wat i'd did..i got 4o wic is malay,irk,geo n maths..only got pass in my eng n combine science..i dun care the bussiness thingyy..im not into dat..

afta dat..aku tanamkan niat untuk belajar dari pengalaman & masa lalu untuk majukan diri kehadapan...this tym i wanna give happiness to my parents...dats y i rely hope for the colledge,please accept me then i can do my National Diploma..aku namau ketinggalan..i went to PTEK once...then they rejected me..they said dat i can 'merayuuu'....i had conversation wif my mum...

me: maa,*dengan hati yg kabak2* if aku namau msuk fom 6 cna? aku mau msuk teknikal..

mama: mana sja kau,pilih apa yg kau minat..

me: okaay!

MTSSR open day i went wif my dad..i consulted wif a teacher from computer engineering n geometics..both of them said i am eligible to enter to their course..i was like yieepeee..my target is geomatics...huhuh..i hope n still hoping..amiin amiin...kinda embrassing to tell you this story ecely..but for me this is how i release the stress...fuhhh..almost 2 weeks plus plus i stored in my heart....let it go nowwww.....*tarik nafaaas....buaaaaaanggg fuuuuuuuuuuuh*

1 comment: