Wednesday 3 March 2010

my addiction (:

KATE BRIAN is one of my favourite author.. she is inspiring me to read a lot of books by her writings.. even though she don't know me and i don't know her specifically or who is she..but her writings make me addict and learn english more.. by reading her books,i can improve my english so well,i guess.. i really want all her books.. my family and i will go to KL soon.. so, to all bookstore in KL n Bangi wait for me..!!! *mun ada usin*

*click to enlarge*
here's the
private novels series..i already read the private,invitation,untouchable and confessions while i was in school but then i couldn't read the continuation due to o level exams..
and the inner circle was borrowed by someone huhuh..
n now..im going to collect all the series..
hopefully,they are complete at M'sia huhuh..if i have money to buy it heheh..
but i do want it hardlyyy!! :P

and those are the other books which hard to find in Brunei huhuh..
try to find it soon..*hopefully it cheap*

n now..kate brian out with new series novels which call privilege..
i really regret for not coming to indoor stadium..
the days with 'pesta buku' huhhuuh
no transport maaaa~~


SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES..

No comments:

Post a Comment