Monday 17 May 2010

my examination...

first of all..i want to say sorry..because,i am very lazy to update my blog..but no worries~ if i'm in my mood to post something..i will do it :D like tonight... tonight, i want to share with you about my exams..

8th May,2010- IELTS exam.. it was on Saturday..it was started at 8.10 am.. the first paper that given to us was listening test :D it was okay..only the first two questions..i couldn't hear very well.. after that it was smooth~ insya Allah ;) the second paper was reading test..it was divided into three sections with three different passages.. the passages were long~~~ but i could understand the passage..but when it came to answer the questions~ haiyaaaaa~~~~ hopefully okaay~ :'S and the third paper was writing test..it was compositions..thr first task,it asked to composed a report..and in task two about our opinion about the question.. *already forgot the question* hahah

12th May,2010- GCE O Level June English Language.. :D it was in the afternoon..at SM Sayy Hasan..before i got D and now,I want to get credit for this..Insya Allah~

14th May 2010- IELTS Speaking Test.. it was divided into three parts.. one,about ourself plus mine was about cooking..two,healthy life and three about reading :D the interviewer is friendly~ :D i like the way she asked me..even though i must and really carefully heard what ever she asked..hahahah...*laju bah ya becakap atu* :D

that's the end of my exam and now i'm free from tension and can proceed to my novels.. :D for now my novels were already finished huhuh..

No comments:

Post a Comment