Wednesday 28 April 2010

during the interview.. :D

okaay..here goes the story...i was there around 1.30.. n the interview started at 2..i tried to find the room for waiting..but i couldn't find the room...!! same goes to some people there hahah..especially the property management and geomatics..due to we were in the same room..hahahah..i was give up to find it..n then went outside n talked to one guy there,,

me: excuse..kn interview??

dat guy: ah awuu..

me: geomatics kh?

dat guy: bukan property management..

then we were wating outside..like hmmm..we didin't understand the label for interview there..hahah because for construction n *one course that i forgot* have label for each room...suddenly,there was a sir,went outside....

sir: kn interview kh??

we: awuu...

sir: kamu ambil apa?

dat guy: property management...

sir: ohhh ne arah *he told the no. of the room*

sir: kamu?

me: geomatics...dmana aa? nada label di dalam..

sir: ne arah room no. 0.11

me: ohh tq,,,

then went inside..tried to find the room..then i was infront of the room..there was a student there looked at us...maybe he was thinking (why the hell are they here) hahahah...naaah! kidding.. the he knocked the 0.11 room n ask them about the interview waiting room..then there was a guy takes geomatics also ask him,where should we waited..i was innocent at that time *control malu,sorg x ganya bini2 ahh* hahah..then the student approached me..

student: interview apa?

me: ahh..geomatics??

student: ohh sini2 msuk sini..tunggu ja sini ahhh..

me: ohh thank you :D

i walked in...and shocked...!!! i was the only girl at the moment hahah...then there was a teacher give us the number..mine was number 5...like 5..!!!! waaaaaah...!! i was nervous like hell at that time..hahahah..at the same time there were girls sat beside me...

me: ambil geomatics?

girl no.1 : ndaa..property manangement..

me: ohh...

girl no.2 : numbur atu untuk apa?

girl no.1 :geomatics..

hahaha..okaayy..me look like friendly much~ *kdapatan nyanyah* hahah..aaaaaahh!! malas ku kn bceta g bnarnyaa hahaha..fine fine..then,after the girl no.1 was called for her interview,again other girl just arrived..takes geomatics also..her turn was no.10 the last heheh...yahh..! all of us attend :D n i know will make it tough huhuh..around 3 o'clock..

me: Assalamualaikum *katuk2 pintu* hahah dengan senyuman yang lebar..n i think my eyes were small hahah..

n bla bla bla blaaa... Alhamdulillah~ i was not stop talking..and not out of topic i think..i gave my simle and my confident to them..i hope i will be chosen..huhuh..there was one sir i mean the interviewer very serious..i tried to make him smile..but yeah~ really serious look..hahah..but i think maybe that is him heee..i just hope for my lucky..huhuh...dats all...sorry i won't share the questions,,since many people will be interview,,so,sorry :D just prepared..n i want to mention this "MTSSR-IAN ARE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND SPORTING" thank you for all your help :D

No comments:

Post a Comment