Tuesday 20 April 2010

random stories..

ermm...i already checked the department..i mean, i know where exactly my interview will get up..so,hopefully it will be fine..amiin..im not ready yet..but i try my best to answers my predict questions..huhuh..the nervousness is already striking on me..really need this course..huhuh..

stop talking about the nervousness..im going to talk about the food hahah..i ate soto last night,and for the first time i ate it wif 10 pieces of cili potong..its potong okay not biji~ hahah ato brapi2 x tlinga makan hahah..well..it was not too bad..it was okaay~ only my lips were hot red hahah..mama was giggled at me huhuh..1st tym...what do u expect? hahah...but now i'm addict to it..so f kn 'menyoto' bwa2 me ahh hahah..

ohh ohh..! i really want to go to Miri..with the cousins hahah..can't wait..but..i have exams on the 8th,12th n oral 14th May...don't get too excited for the trip..i know..i must studying now..i do study..! hahah kamu ja na nampak..jaa?? :P :P wish me luck..

bout the song in my blog hahah..it's actually not relate to anything in this blog..i just love to hear the songs..not only the songs listed on the 'ipod touch' :P i love to hear any kind of musics,genres and lyrics..so..if you have any update songs just tell me..i would love to hear :D

and ahh..i have only few people drop in my blog and linked..so i hope,whoever enter my blog plz txt me okaay?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment