Friday 23 April 2010

nervous..

something happened last night..............................


AUUUCHHHHHHHH...!!! when i was frying the crab sticks..the hot boiling oil jump *haha* to my hand..!!! sakiiiiiiiiiit~~~ kerasahan padih nya... walaupun biasa udah. tp x ane sakit yaa..byk atu x..yata miatu jdi nya tgn kuu huhuh..

okay..atu last night punya story..wahh..hari ane awal saya post ahh..tengah hari :D td pagi ada someone from MTSSR called through my phone..he asked me for the letter which i already accept it..n he told me what to bring,the venue and the date..so,thank you for call me for the interview..will do the best..!

since my interview is about 4 more days to go..i decide to meet my cousin today..i want to discuss with her about my predict questions answers...i messaged her just now n she said,she at home..so,,yeah..i have an interview with her later hahah.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment